INVISIBLE BRACES IN CHESHIRE AND WALLINGFORD CT
Every person desires to own a beautiful smile. When there are minor teeth errors like crowding or gaps between teeth, an orthodontic appliance may be necessary to bring about the corrections in the smile. For patients who do not like the idea of wearing thick metal braces, Simpli5 may be a good option, provided their case is suitable for the treatment. Simpli5 uses a series of custom-made invisible tray aligners that are designed to move teeth in a planned direction. At our Hamden office, our team performs a thorough evaluation of each case and sets a plan based on the needs of patients. We are associated with families from Cheshire, Wallingford and Hamden cities, taking care of their dental health needs and preventing dental problems. Our comprehensive dental care has brought healthy smiles in all our patients.
Why INVISIBLE BRACES?
Even though there are other methods for correcting your misaligned or malaligned teeth, none of them can offer the level of comfortableness and convenience that Invisalign® can. Moreover, Invisalign® clear braces can work effectively for anybody, irrespective of age.What are the advantages of INVISIBLE BRACES?
- Corrects crowded teeth, spaced teeth, cross bite etc.,
- It is a smooth and comfortable plastic aligner.
- Invisalign is virtually invisible. You can straighten your teeth without someone noticing it.
- Invisalign is removable. You can remove it and enjoy the foods that you like. You can also remove them to brush and floss your teeth.
- Invisalign® is proprietary. It provides up to six free aligners if it is lost or broken.
The Simpli5 Advantages
Simpli5 has a series of aligner trays that are designed to move teeth in a planned direction. Each pair of aligners should be worn for about 4-5 weeks. The aligners are made of clear plastic. The appliance is suitable for cases where small movements of teeth are required.
Unlike dental braces which have thick metal brackets and wires, the aligners are clear. Hence patients can smile with more confidence during treatment.
- Simpli5 trays are comfortable to wear.
- Simpli5 trays take about 5 months to bring about changes in a smile.
- Simpli5 trays are removable. Hence it is easy to maintain oral hygiene.
If you are willing to straighten your teeth, make an appointment and meet our dentist. Dr. Kaplan performs a thorough oral evaluation to find if your case is treatable using Simpli5. This treatment may be suitable to achieve minor teeth movements and to bring about corrections in patients who have their teeth moved back to previous positions after an orthodontic treatment. We take impressions of teeth and plan the treatment. A series of clear trays are fabricated in the lab based on needs of the patient. Each tray should be used for about 4-5 weeks. Patients should remove the trays when cleaning teeth and when eating food. Our dentist schedules periodic dental visits to check the progress of treatment. The treatment may complete in about 5 months.